Friday, February 20, 2009

Making it feel better

That may have been the first time you rubbed your hiney after a spanking but it wasn't the last. They soon learned that spankings worked for you.That's the reason they had to try to find an alternative punishment. They finally figured out that what bothered you the most was not being able to go outside. They would make you sit in a chair and this really got to you. You were such a "outside" child and often you would beg them to spank you so you could go back out. I enjoyed this because 9 out 10 times you were in trouble for pestering or doing something to me. If you were inside on a chair I was free to do my own thing without pesty little sister.
To all readers, you need to realize that her picking on me back then was more constant than normal, it seemed to be her reason for living although then I couldn't have said it this way. lol

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, poor baby. I am going to cover this subject on my blog, because like you said sometimes there isn't enough space to say all you want to. Actually it will be very similar to what you said except without the last paragraph. How could i pester you all that much if I was usually outside or sitting on a chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't. You didn't get caught very often, consequently, you didn't spend enough time on a chair.

    ReplyDelete